Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Diary - Excerpts no. ?....i have lost count

Dear future me,

Yesterday it happened again. I really wanted to clear things out with her.. I waved Hi at her and she didnt even say anything back. Why is this happening..all of a sudden , the entire world has crashed down on me and i am unable to breathe.. For 4 hrs,we were in the same classroom attending SM-2 lectures and she didnt even notice me...or rather she didnt even care to notice..I had been nothing but a great friend to her , or atleast i tried to be...Being there for her no matter what because i thought she was my white knight...a true friend..Seeing her now , with this get lost attitude towards me , is simply killing me from the inside slowly..I really wish that i could go back and not let this happen again but to be honest , i wouldnt even know what to change..All i can ask for ,is yhings to be normal again...
I hope you are happy and feeling alive..Just a lil hope that things will be alryt is keeping me going , and i hope i am not wrong in holding on to this hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment