Sunday, March 3, 2013

Something Strange is Happening

Ever wondered what would happen if you notice all the signs? I did, one day and it's deafening the way it is ringing in my ears. Deafening Good.

I notice how many good people are there in my life, how their positive attitude is driving mine and how I feel at home, when I am around them.

I can name 5-6 of them, in my mind who have particularly been instrumental. It's love, alright. But not the "I'm In love" but just friendly, sisterly and brotherly love. I have never told them that, being an introvert is primarily the reason. I don't want to ruin it, not till I am certain it's going to last forever.

Life is looking good ahead, and this last year of education might be the best.

Fingers crossed! But hey, I am confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment